Facade by Nyrae Dawn

Facade (Games, #2)Facade by Nyrae Dawn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing

Publisher: Forever (Grand Central Publishing)
Date Published: July 2nd 2013
Genre: New Adult

Okay, so I never did read the first book. But I've read this one.

Delaney packs up and goes in search of the people her father hurt after her father committed a crime. There she meets Adrian, sexy playboy and ladies man. But its just an act. Inside he's just a tortured soul looking for a way out. Delaney sees through his facade and decides to do something about it. Together they fall in love and open up to one another.

I love, love, love Adrian! He's one of the sensitive guys you can't help but fall in love with. Only, he hides it from the world so everyone thinks he's an arrogant womanizer.

Delaney is equally as loveable. She tries to right her fathers wrongs. And she ends up falling in love in the process. She's sweet and she can see past Adrian's crap.

It's such as sweet and heartbreaking story. You really feel for them.

Now to go back and read the firs book ;)

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

Can love save them?

After her father commits a crime that shatters her family, eighteen-year-old Delaney Cross is tired of pretending everything is all right. Packing up her car, she sets out to find the people her father hurt. Her search leads her to places she’s never been—and into the arms of Adrian Westfall.

To the outside world, Adrian is a sexy, charming ladies’ man. But his playboy persona is just an act. Secretly his soul is tortured by a memory too painful to share. Only Delaney seems to see through his façade to the real man underneath. And for the first time in his life, Adrian feels he can begin to open up about his past.

Together, Adrian and Delaney share a passionate love they never expected to find. Yet both still harbor their own secrets. When the dark truth is finally revealed, will it bring them closer together—or tear them apart forever?


Kacii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii