Elite by Rachel Van Dyken

Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)Elite by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Publisher: Rachel Van Dyken
Date Published: January 1st 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance
Source: Author



I had an incredibly hard time reading this book. I ended up not finishing it. I kept trying to read it, but I only managed to drag it out.

View all my reviews

Synopsis:

When I won the annual Eagle Elite College Scholarship lottery, I was thrilled. After all, my grandma had just died and I wanted to take care of my aging grandpa -- he couldn't be a farmer in Wyoming forever. And graduating from Eagle Elite meant opportunity.

But I wasn't counting on meeting Nixon.

Nor was I counting on the rules of the Elect.

1. Do not touch The Elect.
2. Do not look at The Elect.
3. Do not speak to The Elect.

And worst of all? Don't discover the secret they hide, because in the end, you may just realize... it's about you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii